Sunday, March 2, 2008

Eve of the Fast.

Well we came home today after going up to Pioneer, OH and planning a future event that will take place in August. We ate quite well today seeing as it was our last day of food for 40 days. It is the eve of the fast and I find myself wanting to be in a better state than I am in. Which I guess is the point of the fast all together, however I wish I were starting the fast in a better mind set, and that I wouldn't have splurged today on eating like I did. Obviously it's too late now however this is one more thing that I must strive towards Him more so that those impulse splurges on things like eating enough for two people don't happen. As I preached today I know I was preaching to myself when I said that I want Jesus to search me for those dark areas of my life and fill them with His presence. I want Him to become so big in my life that it doesn't leave room for anything else. I am anxious for Him to become that big and not to get so big that there is a point He stops, but more so that He becomes so big in my life I'm exploding with Jesus on everybody!! Wouldn't that be something? To explode with Jesus inside so much so that it lands on everybody in a radius you come in contact with. I want it to be so obvious that people look at me and see the love of Jesus. That would be totally awesome, because He's a transparent God, He hasn't changed, nor will He change. He's the consistent in an inconsistent world, so if I'm transparent and He lives inside of me then people will have no choice but to see Him. Jesus let it be so, be so clear in my life that I am just a vessel!

No comments: