Sunday, February 24, 2008

Cheap Dates Are The Best!

So we had a wicked cheap date today and it was awesome! I would recommend it to any couple on a budget. We went to Sam's Club and got some of their cheese pizza and it was seriously some of the best pizza that have crossed these lips (and that's saying something!). We then wandered around the store trying samples and sitting in chairs while watching people and enjoying it all very much so. I always find it interesting when the sample ladies bring out the samples and people flock to those like it's the fountain of youth! Of course I am one of those and I was hardcore when getting to the nuggets and the chicken wings because those are just delicious! But they are so funny the way they are little salesmen and try to get you to buy it and don't we all act so interested like we're really going to buy the item and we have no intention of doing so. But we give them a smile and just walk away, I don't know about you but I have gone back for seconds before if the sample was delicious (which they generally are) and acted like I was a new customer that had just discovered the sample island. Oh I just thought of this, this one sample lady today had lotion and was trying to push the lotion on me when I really didn't want any. And then she was kinda making fun of my gnarly knuckles and elbows, but I hate lotion. She needed to quit being so pushy, but that's kind of their job. But still lay off me if I say no, because no means NO! Ok I think I'm done for now, but I'm going to add some pictures.













This pizza was delicious!!


This girl was creepy so I thought I would share with everyone so I'm not the only one creeped out!





















Mindy found a scrapbooking kit or whatever it was called so I felt the need to take a picture of it!












I saw this Swiss backpack and it was awesome because it had a laptop part to it too and I'm a big fan of it! I might end up getting it but I'm not sure. YEAH FOR CHEAP DATES!!


No comments: