Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Day 10- Magic 8 Ball Jesus

I know from the title you're going, well the man obviously hasn't had food so he's delirious and needs to eat. However I'm not delirious, although some say crazy, but today at work it made me think of this. We have this new system we're going to be using at work where all of the separate systems will be narrowed down to one system so everybody is using the same thing. Great concept, so we went down to this kick off meeting to learn about it and they had bags down there filled with goodies like a pen, a note pad, and this little magic 8 ball thing. You know the one where it would give you the answer to any question you would ask it. Now the answer might not always fit the question and usually the question would have to be a yes or no question but it would give you the answer after shaking it up a few times. Well I began to think on this and what would happen if there was this "Magic 8 Ball" that you could ask any question to (not just yes or no) and it always gave you the right answer? That thing would be so hot the stores wouldn't be able to keep them on the shelves. Everybody would own one and would go to that thing every time they had a question about anything. Ok now what if the answer that always popped up was JESUS? No matter what the question, no matter what the situation the answer was always JESUS. Doesn't it seem to easy to have that, I mean can He really be the answer to anything we ask? YES!!! That is so exciting to know that no matter what the question is the answer is always JESUS! I was reading my good friend's book today and I love the comments in there they have a feel of this, Jesus doesn't provide us our salvation...HE is our salvation. Jesus doesn't give us peace, HE is our peace. Jesus doesn't give us answers, HE is our answers. So instead of going to a magic 8 ball to get answers I would highly recommend Jesus for any and every answer you're ever seeking about anything. He is the perfect fit and size, and length and just perfect for anything! What a Jesus!! He is so good to me to always be my answer!

No comments: