Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Blood Bowl




So there is rumor that Blood Bowl will be played this year again. What is Blood Bowl you ask? I'll tell you, it's a group of out of shape guys trying to play an in shape game! There is a group of guys that get together and do a full contact, no pads football game. There are two teams in Blood Bowl, the Ice Vikings and the Frost Wizards. Currently the score is Frost Wizards 1 and the Ice Vikings 2. This would be Blood Bowl IV and quite frankly I'm excited. I find this game to be a wonderful time to let some manliness go. After being married this needs to happen more now than ever!! There is a reward for the hardest hit delivered of the game...the title is The Abraham Lincoln Log Cabin Lick of the Game. Quite a title for quite a hit! I have co-won this one time and it was glorious! A guy was running the ball and the guy in front of me went low and I trucked him high and caused the game of Blood Bowl to earn it's name! I'm not a violent person by nature, however it's always nice to make a grown man bleed his own blood in a game of football. Other than that no blood! Well that's all I have to say about Blood Bowl other than it is a wonderful day for football!

No comments: