Monday, July 6, 2009

Letter of Resignation

Well today I gave my letter of resignation to my boss and it felt pretty good. I have been waiting for around 3 years or so to finally fulfill God's call on my life into itinerant evangelism. I am excited as my wife and I will pursue His will and will be stretched and grown into what He wants us to be. I'll put my actual letter I gave her below. Please keep us in your prayers that God will move and reveal Himself to us!

7/6/09
Chase Bank 3415 Vision Drive Columbus, OH, 43219
Dear Mrs. Sanders:
I regret to inform you that I am resigning from my position as Default Reconciliation Senior Analyst for Chase Bank. My last day of employment will be August 1, 2009.
I will be pursuing my call to itinerant evangelism and look forward to the new chapter of my life, even though I will miss my job and Chase Bank.
In Acts 20:23-24 it says “I only know that in every city the Holy Spirit warns me that prison and hardships are facing me. However I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given to me-the task of testifying to the gospel of God’s grace.” I must pursue this even though tough times are facing me because of the unique and distinct call upon my life. I pray that you will do the same in your life because He is holy and worthy to be praised.
Thank you for the support and the opportunities that you have provided me during the last few years. I have enjoyed my tenure with the company.
I wish you and the company all the best. I do hope our paths cross again in the future.
Sincerely,

Nicholas B. Jones

No comments: