Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Chase Is Getting Jesus!

So this coming Thursday I'm going to be preaching in the cafeteria of Chase Bank. This is where about 3,000 people generally eat. Not all at once but it is the cafeteria where they can go. I'm excited and anxious to see what happens. I do not plan on holding anything back when I preach just because of my surroundings. I'm praying for clarity on what sermon to preach. I don't care which it is, I just want people to hear Jesus. I'm going to be doing this at 1 EST on 7/30/09 so if you think of it pray for Jesus to bring His consuming fire! I have been praying for quite some time about this and feel that this is the perfect opportunity. I just hope that Christ will be revealed in and through this. I have some Christian friends here at work and they're excited and hoping that something will spark and start something. So I ask that you pray and pray without ceasing!! We are asking Holy Spirit Fire to come down upon us and consume anything that is not of Jesus. I will write something afterwards to let you know how things went. May you be heard, seen, felt, and known Jesus!!

No comments: