Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My Bucket List

So Mindy and I rented truly one of the greatest movies of all time The Bucket List. So it got me to thinking what my Bucket List would be and this is what I have so far:

Get In Shape/Stay in Shape
Give someone a "Free Lunch"
Cruise
Preach in every State
Deep Sea Fishing
Preach overseas
Mini Marathon
Half Triathlon
Alaskan Cruise
White Water Rafting
Mission Trip
Become 501 c3
Become full time evangelist
Write a book
Get Ordained
Get Masters
Get Doctorate
Preach at General Assembly
Preach at Central Ohio Church Camp
Street Preach
Start CD of the Month Club
Start Newsletter
Visit Cooperstown, NY
Preach at an Olivet Chapel Service

Some of these might seem stupid to you and I don't know if I'll ever get to do all of them, however it's MY Bucket List so far. I could and probably will add to this and I'm sure there are some things that should be on here that aren't but it's late and I'm tired and this is what I came up with. What is your Bucket List?

No comments: